L I N K S
Here You will find some interesting links for everyone who loves old metal in the form of old cars, locomotives, airoplanes, ...
- IBAN, BIC: are absolute necessary when payments are made with credit slip or banktransfer.
These Codes are avalable on the backside of Your Bancomat-card.
OR caclulate Your own IBAN here: http://www.iban-bic-rechner.at/iban-rechner.php
OR visit this site: http://www.iban-bic-rechner.at
- make Your regular service at: Dolezal Daniel Wolfgang-Muehlwanger-Strasse 28, 1220 Wien
There You will not only get our Castrol-Classic programm, you also will find al parts from our shop there. Just ask...
- Morris Minor Traveller restorers watch out: Perfect fitting wood available at: WOODIES
They have also the wood for the Mini Traveller!
- The English Sports Car Club Wien (ESCC) is a traditional club for friends and owners of british cars. The club is also the organiser of the well known Braunsberg-Event.
- some interesting information of fuels. This page is available in english language only.
- The tent called Faltzelt which was used for a fair was rent from MasterTent.
The clever construction and making of the tent resisted storm and rain and the sun afterwards. You will seldom find such an unbureaucratic help. Also available under: http://www.faltzelte-oesterreich.at/
- THREAD INFO: